Scripts Forums Other Discussions General Questions ionCube License Generation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    n52108
    Participant

PHPMillion seems to recommend using ionCube, but does Auto PHP Licenser support ionCube's License Generation binary (make_license)? PHPLicengine, for example, offers the ability to add your ionCube project (see http://docs.phplicengine.com/index.php?title=IonCube_License_Setting) so that when the customer enters their domain/IP, make_license is called with the ionCube project password and domain/+IP/+MAC Address, and a license file is generated for the user to download.

It does not look like this is available within Auto PHP Licenser. This is something I could normally implement myself, but obviously not with your script if its source is encoded.

phpmillion
    Keymaster

n52108, Auto PHP Licenser itself is NOT encoded. We knew 99% of its users will be professional developers; therefore, the licensing module can be modified/tweaked any way you want. As a result, you can add any extra features/options at any time.

As per Envato terms of service, response time is 1 business day.
    Rate our product and enjoy complimentary support during non-business hours and weekends!

n52108
    Participant

Ah, that's good to know. I had assumed Auto PHP Licenser was encoded, because you had answered a query on CodeCanyon, stating "we use Auto PHP Licenser to protect Auto PHP Licenser itself..."

It's great that Auto PHP Licenser is not encoded and can accordingly be modified. With that being said, a built-in feature to work with the ionCube license generator would, I suspect make the product more appealing to developers who use ionCube (Pro or Cerberus).

phpmillion
    Keymaster

We use Auto PHP Licenser (user module) to add license verification feature into Auto PHP Licenser (web module), but we allow fellow developers to modify everything they want, so the script is not encoded.

Rate our product and enjoy complimentary support during non-business hours and weekends!

PalsyP
    Participant

I need assistance, I understand this isn't an APL issue, just wondered if anyone else sees this issue....

I'm looking to ioncube all files for my script, even the APL ones.

However, if I use "Obsufcate Functions", then eg. aplCheckSettings(), etc are not defined.

NB. This is the first time I've used the ioncube encoder so I'm still learning, be nice..... I guess I'll need to exclude the functions.

phpmillion
    Keymaster

Hi PalsyP,

If you can submit this question to Auto PHP Licenser sub-forum at https://www.phpmillion.com/forums/forum/product-support/auto-php-licenser/ our programmers (who monitor this forum) will be able to assist you better.

Some of our programmers use Auto PHP Licenser + ionCube for their personal projects, so they can share their personal experience with you. Does it sound good?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.