Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    plusclic
    Participant

Hi, could you help me with a refund. I bought this app because I, though I could manage my desktop licences with it, I was needing to put manually the licences and assign them to the clients, but this is impossible with your script, there is nothing wrong with your app, but it is not what I am looking for, so I am not going to use it, so please help me with a refund, I bought the app just two days ago.

phpmillion
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you believe your request complies with terms that you agreed to during purchase, you can open refund request via Envato. Please keep in mind that request will only be processed if it's really available for refund as per terms of service.

If this reply was helpful, please rate our script(s).
    Your positive rating will motivate us to add new features and provide free updates for you.

plusclic
    Participant

I already send the request, but you refused. That's why I am asking you, because, as I told you before, there is nothing wrong with your app, but was my fault and bought it without seeing it wasn't fit to my needs, so please help me and accept the refund, as your app doesn't have what I need.

phpmillion
    Keymaster

As mentioned before, we only issue refunds if they comply with terms of purchase, which you agreed to when placing your order. However, if buyer just changes his mind later, it's not a valid reason for a refund, which means we couldn't process it.

Your positive rating will motivate us to add new features and provide free updates for you.

plusclic
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    plusclic
    Participant

Hello, please help me with the refund

phpmillion
    Keymaster

Hello, please read Envato terms of purchase and our previous reply for more details about valid reasons for refunds.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.