Scripts Forums Other Discussions General Questions Some Suggestions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    VPNSoft
    Participant

Hey,

I got few suggestions for the licensing system.

- Enable / disable option in product page to lock license domain on first install
    - Enable / disable option in product page to lock license ip on first install
    - Allow license owners to re-issue license (in-case they move host or license subdir)
    - Add PDO class file for pdo connections

That's all I have to suggest at the moment. Keep up the good work!

Thank you.

phpmillion
    Keymaster

Hi,

The first and second options are actually included since version 1.0.

If you set installations limit to 1 and user installs protected script (first installation), further installations will fail if licensed domain and/or IP is changed. You can try it yourself and let us know the results.

It would be great if you can explain us about 3rd option, however. When you say "license owners", do you mean product developer (who issued license to some client) or client himself? Also, how would you like license re-issue to work?

As per Envato terms of service, response time is 1 business day.
    Rate our product and enjoy complimentary support during non-business hours and weekends!

VPNSoft
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    phpmillion
    Keymaster

P.S. License check will also fail if user doesn't even re-install protected script, but his domain, IP, or directory (where script is located) was changed since last license check. To sum up, all the installations are locked to domains/IPs by default.

Rate our product and enjoy complimentary support during non-business hours and weekends!

VPNSoft
    Participant

That's great. So I think a PDO class is what I need at the moment and I believe there will be more people intrested in that aswell.

phpmillion
    Keymaster

Sure thing, we will make a PDO class if more users need it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.