FREE UPDATES FOREVER
The first thing to remember: Dead Man Switch comes with lifetime updates at no cost. That is to say, buy after death letters management script once and get new versions forever.
Furthermore, every time a new version is released, no manual download or re-installation is needed. All you have to do is open the Software Updates section and confirm this upgrade. Then, wait a second while script updates itself to the latest version and enjoy new features instantly.
Of course, you can always download Dead Man Switch from Envato market manually. Whenever you want.
Version 1.1.2, Released on 2018-01-25
- Improved: CssMin module compatibility with PHP 7.2;
- Improved: Symfony Polyfill/Mbstring module compatibility with PHP 7.2;
Version 1.1.1, Released on 2017-12-27
- Changed: top navigation menu now displays descriptions next to each icon;
- Updated: select2 module to version 4.0.5;
- Updated: whole code reduced by 100+ lines;
- Improved: code compatibility on Windows servers with unusual setup;
- Fixed: bug in login section when empty error message was displayed after failed login;
Version 1.1, Released on 2017-11-20
- Added: option to set separate data cleanup intervals for each item in Database Cleanup section;
- Added: option to uninstall your own license via administration dashboard;
- Changed: View Verification Reports and View Verifications sections merged into one;
- Updated: automatic upgrade module;
- Updated: documentation;
Version 1.0.2, Released on 2017-10-28
- Added: additional security check during administrator login verification;
- Added: reports with administrator IP address for every successful/failed login;
- Updated: Twig templating engine to version 1.35.0;
- Fixed: password modification bug in Administrator Profile section;
Version 1.0.1, Released on 2017-09-21
- Added: html-compress-twig module to automatically minify source code;
- Updated: DataTables module to version 1.10.16;
- Improved: page load speed when thousands of recipients or messages exist in database;
Version 1.0, Released on 2017-09-08
- Initial release
In case you are not very sure what each record in Dead Man Switch changelog means, we got you covered!