Auto PHP Licenser 1.1 makes code protection simple even for developers with extremely-limited PHP knowledge.
10 days ago Auto PHP Licenser – a promising solution to stop pirated and nulled copies of PHP scripts – was released. As the number of applications guarded by Auto PHP Licenser continues to increase every day, phpmillion today announced the new version of their license manager.
“While protection is easy to integrate, we wanted to make whole process extremely simple even for PHP novices. That’s why the latest version brings new demo script that employs basic guard features with only several lines of code. Hence, it’s a great starting point for developers with extremely-limited PHP knowledge.”
– said senior programmer during release of new version.
Auto PHP Licenser 1.1 also adds many other changes and improvements, the most important being:
- Improved compatibility with servers running MySQL in STRICT mode;
- Improved automatic database cleanup module;
- System reports include even more information now;
- API examples now also include ready-to-use function to connect to API;
- Updated and simplified documentation;
- Updated and simplified included demo script;
- Added new demo script with extremely simplified code;
Starting today, all clients can automatically upgrade their installations to version 1.1 and experience license manager script at its best. Automatic upgrade feature is built-in right into administration dashboard, making update fast and simple. All you have to do is click Software Updates and confirm this update. Just as you would expect from a cutting-edge solution, there’s absolutely no need to update code in your existing scripts. Since verifications are performed on your server, clients’ applications will access the latest code in background.
If you are looking to download complete installation package with documentation and demo scripts, be aware it may take up to 24 hours for update to appear on Envato market because of their manual review process.