- 2017-10-20 at 18:54 #118472017-10-20 at 18:54
when was going to install, found the below error message;
Auto PHP Licenser could not be installed because of this error:
Client with email address ... or license code ... not found or has no valid license for this product”
Please tell me how to continue. Also, I wish to change the base URL. need your guidance too on how to change it.
Best Regards,2017-10-20 at 20:52 #118482017-10-20 at 20:52
Our system uses Envato API to verify purchases. According to the logs, Envato API was down for several minutes when you were trying to install the software; therefore, your license key couldn't be verified.
We just checked licensing database and your license key is now added, so you can continue installing and using the software.
If you need to replace the URL where Auto PHP Licenser is installed, just upload it to another location and run the installer. Since no other installations exist yet, it will work just fine.2017-10-20 at 23:18 #118492017-10-20 at 23:18
Thank you for the fast response.
I just uploaded the files to another domain and find the below error message;
"404 Page Not Found
The page you requested was not found."
Please advise on how to continue.
Your early response is much appreciated, please.
Best Regards,2017-10-20 at 23:20 #118502017-10-20 at 23:20This reply has been marked as private.2017-10-21 at 00:13 #118512017-10-21 at 00:13
This error comes right from your server, and it's not related to the software :)
In short, it means apl_install directory is not uploaded to this domain and you may want to double check its location. If that doesn't help, just ask your hosting provider for assistance - thet will be able to help you instantly after checking their server logs.2017-10-21 at 06:13 #118522017-10-21 at 06:13
I have followed the below steps in installing.
1. Uploaded the contents in the Web folder in the root (public_html)
2. Did the admin panel settings as advised in the help guide.
3. Uploaded the folder SCRIPT to the root.
4. Renamed the "SCRIPT" Folder and the "apl_core_configuration.php" and "apl_core_functions.php" files (what we get inside the SCRIPT Folder) in different names
5. Are there any other files need to be changed as per the changed folder and file names as done above in the "WEB" folder files or "SCRIPT" folder files? If so, please give me the details of the files & folders which need to be changed.
6. Copies the inside files and folders of SCRIPT folder to the root. (Is this correct ?)
7. I use the higher version of PHP 5.5. As such, is it necessary to perform the below? If so, please tell me in a simple way how to do it. My computer knowledge is very little, so need to how to do all in very simple way. Alo, I do not like to give this installation to any other developer too, due to security concerns.
"Always verify hash of included files in your script (re-calculate hash value when file is modified)"
8. Where in my own script to include the below-mentioned files? In which file and at which location? Begining of the file?
require_once("SCRIPT/password_hash.php"); //load file with password verification functions when PHP <5.5 is used
Once I complete the above sections correctly, will ask for more clarifications if any.
Hope to see your early response, please.2017-10-21 at 12:41 #118532017-10-21 at 12:41
I'm not very sure which type of installation you refer to because you mentioned both /WEB and /SCRIPT directories. So let me clarify:
/WEB directory is only used for your administration dashboard and its files should NEVER be modified and/or included in any of scripts you want to protect. The administration dashboard is for your (developer's) use ONLY. Once you upload content from /WEB directory to YOUR SERVER and install it, just leave it as it is. In short, install and forget :)
/SCRIPT directory contains protection files that you need to copy (integrate) into scripts that you want to protect. For example, if you created a script "My Script", be sure to include files from /SCRIPT directory in your script.You can include them at the beginning of your PHP file(s).
To summarize, please take some time and read the complete documentation, which is available in your installation package. Not only it has answers to all your questions, but also contains real-life examples. Also, be sure to check included demo scripts - they are real-life scripts, so you can see how to integrate Auto PHP Licenser into any script.
P.S. Be sure to submit your future support requests to the correct forum at https://www.phpmillion.com/forums/forum/product-support/auto-php-licenser/ - the sub-forum you use now is visible to public, which means everyone can see your license keys and other private information.2017-10-27 at 20:11 #11872ArdaParticipant2017-10-27 at 20:11
ı from turkey.
ı bought dead man switch script. but I could not install.
ı have Launch the installer http://www.deadmansecret.com/dms
enter my mail adress, purchase code and root url
but, empty page opened.
please help me2017-10-27 at 20:16 #118732017-10-27 at 20:16
Arda, if you experience any issues, please kindly submit your request to the correct forum, so we can assist you better.2019-05-05 at 06:06 #15613ejainewsParticipant2019-05-05 at 06:06This reply has been marked as private.2019-05-06 at 08:33 #156182019-05-06 at 08:33
ejainews, first of all, thank you for your purchase. The issue you describe is probably related to your PHP version, but in order to get support on any issue, please be sure that you follow support forums rules. That is to say:
1. Submit this question to Auto PHP Licenser forum at https://www.phpmillion.com/forums/forum/product-support/auto-php-licenser/ instead of submitting question to forum which is not related to Auto PHP Licenser.
2. Submit new topic instead of replying to other topics.
3. Only mark your message as private if it contains login credentials or other super-sensitive information. Otherwise, reply should be visible.
Also be sure to follow he basic guidelines, so we can offer you much faster support (including weekends) and you don't need to wait up to 1 business day for each reply - https://www.phpmillion.com/forums/topic/requirements-for-support-tickets/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.